Sensata Technologies Releases First Sustainability Report with Commitments to DE&I, Energy & Emissions and Responsible Sourcing Goals
- Sensata to prioritize and measure progress in four key areas: empowering its workforce, innovating for sustainability, protecting the environment, and operating responsibly.
- The new i-BMS from Sensata’s recently acquired BMS provider, Lithium Balance, will be featured in booth #2617 at the upcoming Battery Show North America from September 14 – 16 in Novi, Michigan.
- Sensata will highlight its sensing and control so
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced the acquisition of Spear Power Systems, a leader in lithium-ion based energy storage solutions for missionLearn More
- Sensata | Xirgo will exhibit at the biggest shows of the Fall season and showcase its solutions at Home Delivery World, TMC21, and The Utility Expo.
- The newly combined business adds complementary product capabilities and accelerates Sensata’s strategy to ex
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it will disclose its second quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time.Learn More
- Several leading infrastructure OEMs are using Sensata’s new contactor module for a safer, more comprehensive power disconnect solution in DC fast charging applications
- The power disconnect solution contains the contactor and fuse pairing as a p
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it will host a Teach-In describing its Data Insights Initiative, the combination of Sensata Smart & Connected with Xirgo Technologies, on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.Learn More
Sensata Technologies Wins Business with Leading Electric Truck OEM to Provide Power Distribution Units for DC Fast Charging
- New Power Distribution Units provide safe and reliable control and protection for DC fast charging of medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- $15M business opportunity furthers Sensata’s efforts in electrification and serving the commercial
Record first quarter revenues demonstrate strong recoveryLearn More