Sensata Technologies’ New i-BMS Battery Management System Enables Battery Hot Swapping to Minimize Charging Time for Low Voltage EVs
- Complete hardware and software battery management solution with ASIL C rated key components for manufacturers of battery packs and low voltage electric vehicles like 2- and 3-wheelers, material handling, drones and robotics.
- Battery hot swappin
Sensata Announces New Electrification Solutions for Megawatt Charging of Heavy-Duty Electric Vehicles
- Sensata’s new custom power management solutions include the High Voltage Junction Box for OEMs designing medium and heavy-duty electric trucks that can use megawatt charging systems.
- Sensata’s unique contactor and fuse design meets the increase
Sensata Technologies’ New Aircraft Autothrottle Assembly Enhances Flying Safety for Light Jet Applications
- A leading aircraft manufacturer has selected Sensata’s new autothrottle assembly for its flagship light jet aircraft.
- Sensata's s solution reduces pilot workload, enhances flight safety and convenience, and works seamlessly with the flight cont
Sensata Technologies’ New Industrial Wireless Systems Simplify IoT Connectivity for Industrial Equipment
The addition of Sensata’s wireless systems to its range of industrial-grade products offers customers an easier way to add IoT connectivity to their equipment for increased productivity.Learn More
- Several leading infrastructure OEMs are using Sensata’s new contactor module for a safer, more comprehensive power disconnect solution in DC fast charging applications
- The power disconnect solution contains the contactor and fuse pairing as a p
Sensata Technologies offers KLIXON® precision thermostats as replacements for part numbers subject to Honeywell’s obsolescence notice on July 24, 2020.Learn More
Ideal for use in applications with mid and high pressure ranges including: Hydraulics and Pneumatics; Mobile Hydraulics and Off-Highway Vehicles; Pumps and Compressors; Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems; Plant Engineering and Automation.Learn More
Sensata Technologies’ New IO-Link Position Sensors Enable Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT Environments
New ACW4 and TCW4 Position Sensors with IO-Link push Automation Forward with Simplicity, Configurability and Diagnostic FeaturesLearn More
Sensata Technologies’ New GV210 Series Contactors Enable Safe and Efficient Operation in Electrification Applications
The GV210 Series from Sensata Technologies’ GIGAVAC brand is ideal for use in high power battery pack applications requiring 150A and below like forklifts, residential energy storage and small electric vehicles.
SWINDON, United Kingdom, June 10, 2020Learn More