- Over 580 U.S.-based employees volunteered with 26 nonprofits to support causes such as STEM education.
- The company’s designated day for volunteering encourages employees to use their interests and skills to help communities where Sensata operat
Sensata Technologies Foundation Opens 2022-2023 Grant Cycle to Support STEM Education and Local Communities in the U.S.
- Grant program advances Sensata Technologies Foundation’s mission to be a neighbor of choice where Sensata operates.
- The Sensata Foundation invites U.S.-based qualifying 501(c)(3) non-profits to apply for an annual grant.
- More than 430 employees participated in service projects with 18 nonprofits supporting communities where they live and work in the U.S.
- The annual day of volunteering honors Sensata’s commitment to becoming a neighbor of choice and a purpose-d
- The new i-BMS from Sensata’s recently acquired BMS provider, Lithium Balance, will be featured in booth #2617 at the upcoming Battery Show North America from September 14 – 16 in Novi, Michigan.
- Sensata will highlight its sensing and control so
Sensata Technologies Exhibits at Auto Shanghai 2021, the 19th International Automobile Industry Exhibition
Company to showcase innovations in electrification, smart & connected IoT systems and autonomyLearn More
Sensata Technologies Foundation Opens 2021-2022 Grant Cycle to Support its Communities and Promote STEM Education
- Applications will be accepted through the Sensata Foundation website until June 30th, 2021
- The Sensata Technologies Foundation awarded $200,000 to community organization
Sensata Technologies Introduces New Pressure Sensors for Smart Buildings at Chillventa eSpecial 2020
Sensata Technologies is an exclusive partner at Chillventa eSpecial, one of the world’s leading trade fairs for refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation, and heat pumpsLearn More
SWINDON, United Kingdom and Grapevine, TX, January 27, 2020 – Sensata Technologies (NYSE:ST), a global industrial technology company and a leading provider of sensing technology, today announced that it is exhibiting at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) in Grapevine, TX this weeLearn More
Cynergy3, now part of Sensata Technologies, to showcase latest in wireless-based pressure transmitter and receiver solutions at SPS 2019 in Germany
SWINDON, United Kingdom and Nuremberg, Germany, November 19, 2019 - Cynergy3, now part of Sensata Technologies, will showcase its new wireless-based pressure transmitter and receivers at the 2019 Smart Production Solutions (SPS) tradeshow, an international industrial automationLearn More