Press Release | October 5, 2022
- As electronics replace legacy hydraulic components in brake-by-wire systems, different sensing technologies are needed for brake pedal sensing.
- Sensata’s Brake Pedal Force sensor for electromechanical brake systems improves braking response tim
Press Release | September 13, 2022
Sensata Technologies | Lithium Balance Debuts ASIL C Certified Battery Management System for High Voltage Applications at Battery Show North America
- The new Lithium Balance n3-BMS from Sensata Technologies comes functional safety certified off-the-shelf, significantly reducing the time to market and costs associated with the ISO 26262 certification process.
- The battery management system is
Press Release | July 18, 2022
- Sensata has developed a new fly-by-wire inceptor for electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft and has provided prototypes to several advanced air mobility manufacturers.
- Sensata will showcase its new inceptor at the Farnborough A
Press Release | June 28, 2022
Sensata Technologies Develops New Bluetooth Low Energy Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems for Automotive OEMs
- Sensata Technologies developed its Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to address the market shift towards smarter, connected tires.
- BLE TPMS helps improve vehicle safety, performance and the driving experience.
Press Release | May 18, 2022
Sensata Technologies Adds Predictive Maintenance for Rotary Equipment to Sensata IQ Platform via Partnership with Nanoprecise
- Sensata’s new solution actively monitors rotary assets for faults using a multi-modal sensor and AI-driven analysis capabilities from Nanoprecise through the Sensata IQ platform.
- Nanoprecise’s AI technology expands Sensata IQ asset monitoring p
Press Release | May 10, 2022
- Over 580 U.S.-based employees volunteered with 26 nonprofits to support causes such as STEM education.
- The company’s designated day for volunteering encourages employees to use their interests and skills to help communities where Sensata operat
Press Release | May 3, 2022
Sensata Technologies | SmartWitness Launches Industry’s First Modular Road-Facing/Driver-Facing Dashcam for Fleets
- The new KP2 dashcam enables commercial fleets to easily upgrade from road-facing to combined road-facing/driver-facing dashcams with a 1” x 1” plug-in – no replacement or rewiring required.
Press Release | April 19, 2022
Press Release | April 12, 2022
Sensata Technologies Foundation Opens 2022-2023 Grant Cycle to Support STEM Education and Local Communities in the U.S.
- Grant program advances Sensata Technologies Foundation’s mission to be a neighbor of choice where Sensata operates.
- The Sensata Foundation invites U.S.-based qualifying 501(c)(3) non-profits to apply for an annual grant.