Sensata Technologies Advances Electrification Strategy with Acquisition of e-Mobility Component Maker Sendyne Corp
SWINDON, United Kingdom--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced the acquisition of Sendyne Corp, a leading developer of sensing and simulation technologies for nexLearn More
SWINDON, England - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of leading video telematics provider SmartWitness Holdings, Inc.Learn More
SWINDON, England - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Spear Power Systems.Learn More
Sensata Technologies’ New i-BMS Battery Management System Enables Battery Hot Swapping to Minimize Charging Time for Low Voltage EVs
- Complete hardware and software battery management solution with ASIL C rated key components for manufacturers of battery packs and low voltage electric vehicles like 2- and 3-wheelers, material handling, drones and robotics.
- Battery hot swappin
A pre-application community consultation launches this week on the £16.5 million research and development facility proposed to accommodate the leading industrial technology business’ hybrid workforce.Learn More
- More than 430 employees participated in service projects with 18 nonprofits supporting communities where they live and work in the U.S.
- The annual day of volunteering honors Sensata’s commitment to becoming a neighbor of choice and a purpose-d
Sensata Announces New Electrification Solutions for Megawatt Charging of Heavy-Duty Electric Vehicles
- Sensata’s new custom power management solutions include the High Voltage Junction Box for OEMs designing medium and heavy-duty electric trucks that can use megawatt charging systems.
- Sensata’s unique contactor and fuse design meets the increase
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced the acquisition of SmartWitness Holdings, Inc., a privately-held innovator of video telematics technology for commercial fleets.Learn More
Sensata Technologies’ New Aircraft Autothrottle Assembly Enhances Flying Safety for Light Jet Applications
- A leading aircraft manufacturer has selected Sensata’s new autothrottle assembly for its flagship light jet aircraft.
- Sensata's s solution reduces pilot workload, enhances flight safety and convenience, and works seamlessly with the flight cont
Sensata Technologies’ New Industrial Wireless Systems Simplify IoT Connectivity for Industrial Equipment
The addition of Sensata’s wireless systems to its range of industrial-grade products offers customers an easier way to add IoT connectivity to their equipment for increased productivity.Learn More
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it will disclose its third quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time.Learn More