Sensata Technologies’ New Industrial Wireless Systems Simplify IoT Connectivity for Industrial Equipment
The addition of Sensata’s wireless systems to its range of industrial-grade products offers customers an easier way to add IoT connectivity to their equipment for increased productivity.Learn More
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it will disclose its third quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time.Learn More
Sensata Technologies Releases First Sustainability Report with Commitments to DE&I, Energy & Emissions and Responsible Sourcing Goals
- Sensata to prioritize and measure progress in four key areas: empowering its workforce, innovating for sustainability, protecting the environment, and operating responsibly.
- The new i-BMS from Sensata’s recently acquired BMS provider, Lithium Balance, will be featured in booth #2617 at the upcoming Battery Show North America from September 14 – 16 in Novi, Michigan.
- Sensata will highlight its sensing and control so
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced the acquisition of Spear Power Systems, a leader in lithium-ion based energy storage solutions for missionLearn More
- Sensata | Xirgo will exhibit at the biggest shows of the Fall season and showcase its solutions at Home Delivery World, TMC21, and The Utility Expo.
- The newly combined business adds complementary product capabilities and accelerates Sensata’s strategy to ex
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it will disclose its second quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time.Learn More
- Several leading infrastructure OEMs are using Sensata’s new contactor module for a safer, more comprehensive power disconnect solution in DC fast charging applications
- The power disconnect solution contains the contactor and fuse pairing as a p
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it will host a Teach-In describing its Data Insights Initiative, the combination of Sensata Smart & Connected with Xirgo Technologies, on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.Learn More
Sensata Technologies Wins Business with Leading Electric Truck OEM to Provide Power Distribution Units for DC Fast Charging
- New Power Distribution Units provide safe and reliable control and protection for DC fast charging of medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles
- $15M business opportunity furthers Sensata’s efforts in electrification and serving the commercial
Record first quarter revenues demonstrate strong recoveryLearn More
Sensata Technologies Exhibits at Auto Shanghai 2021, the 19th International Automobile Industry Exhibition
Company to showcase innovations in electrification, smart & connected IoT systems and autonomyLearn More