Sensata Technologies Debuts as Number 23 in Newsweek's America's Most Responsible Companies 2023 List
- Sensata was the top-ranked company in Massachusetts and number nine in the Technology Hardware industry.
Sensata Technologies’ Tire Mounted Sensor for Automotive and Tire OEMs Provides New Data to Enhance Safety and Performance
- Attached directly to a tire’s inner liner, Sensata’s new Tire Mounted Sensors deliver additional sensing capabilities, tire identification and lifetime data continuity that provide benefits to drivers and tire and vehicle OEMs.
- The new sensors
Sensata Technologies Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Year to Date New Business Awards in 2022 Have Already Surpassed Previous Record Full Year Awards Achieved in 2021Learn More
Sensata Technologies Board Approves Q4 Dividend of $0.11 per share
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.11 per sharLearn More
Sensata Technologies’ New Brake Pedal Force Sensor Enables Safer Brakes for Next Generation Cars
- As electronics replace legacy hydraulic components in brake-by-wire systems, different sensing technologies are needed for brake pedal sensing.
- Sensata’s Brake Pedal Force sensor for electromechanical brake systems improves braking response tim
Sensata Technologies | Lithium Balance Debuts ASIL C Certified Battery Management System for High Voltage Applications at Battery Show North America
- The new Lithium Balance n3-BMS from Sensata Technologies comes functional safety certified off-the-shelf, significantly reducing the time to market and costs associated with the ISO 26262 certification process.
- The battery management system is
Sensata Technologies Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Achieves Record Quarterly Revenue
Awarded Largest Single Design Win in Company's HistoryLearn More
Sensata Technologies Board Approves Q3 Dividend of $0.11 Per Share
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.11 per shaLearn More
Sensata Technologies Develops Passive Inceptor for the Advanced Air Mobility Market
- Sensata has developed a new fly-by-wire inceptor for electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft and has provided prototypes to several advanced air mobility manufacturers.
- Sensata will showcase its new inceptor at the Farnborough A