Sensata Technologies | SmartWitness Launches Industry’s First Modular Road-Facing/Driver-Facing Dashcam for Fleets
- The new KP2 dashcam enables commercial fleets to easily upgrade from road-facing to combined road-facing/driver-facing dashcams with a 1” x 1” plug-in – no replacement or rewiring required.
Acquisition foundational to Clean Energy Solutions portfolioLearn More
First Quarter Results above GuidanceLearn More
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved the implementation of a quarterly dividend in the amLearn More
Sensata Technologies Foundation Opens 2022-2023 Grant Cycle to Support STEM Education and Local Communities in the U.S.
- Grant program advances Sensata Technologies Foundation’s mission to be a neighbor of choice where Sensata operates.
- The Sensata Foundation invites U.S.-based qualifying 501(c)(3) non-profits to apply for an annual grant.
Sensata Technologies Announces Strategic Collaboration with NIRA Dynamics to Develop Tire Tread Depth Monitor Solution
- Sensata’s new tire Tread Depth Monitoring (TDM) solution, powered by NIRA Dynamics’ tread wear estimation software, provides vehicle OEMs, drivers and fleets with timely alerts when tires have worn to unsafe levels and need servicing.
- The softw
Sensata | Xirgo Partners with Ossia to Launch the Xirgo OTAC Tracker to Safely and Wirelessly Charge Asset Trackers
- A first-of-its-kind solution, the new and award-winning Sensata | Xirgo OTAC (Over the Air Charging) Tracker Solution is ideal for fleet operators and large retailers who have shipping yards and distribution centers that can benefit from streamlining temporary asset tracking.