Fuses, usually metal links of a lead alloy, are used extensively in the U.S., and work fairly well considering their intrinsic problems. Being dependent on the melting of a metal link, their exact blow point is subject to considerable variation. In addition, they must also be replaced, depending as they do on self-destruction.
Our High Voltage Fuses Catalog Brochure can provide you with specifications and detailed drawings of the following product categories:
- DC Fuses for EV, Energy Storage & Charger
- High Speed Fuses for Industrial Power Supply and UPS
- SMD Fuses for Electronic Device & Battery
- SMD Fuses for High Power Application
- Cartridge Fuses for DMI
- 10x38 Midget Fuse
- Cartridge Fuses for Industrial Power
- Cartridge Fuses for HVDC, Air Conditioner & Household Appliances
- Photovoltaic and Telecom Protection
- Fuse Accessory
To learn more, please view the catalog below.