- The pressure sensor detects the system pressure and converts it into an I2C output signal.
- These operating instructions contain important information on handling the instrument.
- All safety instructions and work instructions should be observed to prevent injury or harm.
- Observe the relevant local accident prevention regulations and general safety regulations for the instrument’s range of use.
- The operating instructions are part of the product and must be kept in the immediate vicinity of the instrument and readily accessible to skilled personnel at any time. Pass the operating instructions on to the next operator or owner of the instrument.
- The general terms and conditions contained in the sales documentation shall apply, subject to technical modifications.
Learn more about the safety instructions and installation in the PTE7300 Instructions & Safety Information.