– Jeff Cote, Chief Executive Officer & President
A Sense of Belonging
We believe that every individual has unique insights that others can learn from. Working at Sensata means you can bring your whole self to the table.
Our goal is to achieve fair representation of women, minorities, veterans and people with disabilities among all levels in our organization.
What we plan to do and how we will achieve it.
Our leaders truly believe in the value of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We’re working towards fostering inclusion throughout the entire employee experience.
Talent Acquisition & On-boarding
Performance & Talent Management
Learning & Development
Employee Empowerment & Engagement
Retirement & Transition
Sensata's global list of affinity groups include women's initiatives, pride initiatives, and continues to grow, providing our employees with meaningful community and global engagement, networking and mentoring opportunities, and an inclusive culture within the workplace.
- Attleboro Women's Initiative (AWI) - Attleboro, MA
- Appreciating Cultural Exchange (ACE) - Antrim, NI
- Black Employee Network (BEN)- Attleboro, MA
- Communidad para el Respeto y la Equidad en Aguascalientes (CREA) - Aguascalientes, MX
- Generating Recognition & Opportunities for Women (GROW) - Antrim, NI
- Ladies Engage and Develop (LED) - Hengelo, ND
- Sensata Emerging Professionals (SEP) - Thousand Oaks, CA
- Sensata Hispanic Association (SHA) - Attleboro, MA
- Women Organized Motivated Engaged Innovation (WOMEN) - Tijuana Otay, Tijuana El Lago, & Mexicali, MX
At Sensata Technologies, we are committed to encouraging and supporting a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our talented and diverse workforce provides a key competitive advantage and our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people. We recognize that each employee brings unique capabilities, experiences and characteristics to their work.
Our diversity benefits our employees, customers, and our shareholders. The diverse capabilities that reside within our talented workforce position Sensata to anticipate and fulfill the needs of our global customers and provide high-quality products and services. We recognize that as we continue to expand our global footprint, diversity in all ways will be essential to our success.
Sensata Attleboro hosts annual Society of Women Engineers event
Diversity Engineering Conferences
Celebrating Diversity Day
Introduce A Girl to Engineering Day
The goal was to provide as much access as possible for the girls to ask questions and gain insight into the importance of science, technology, engineering and mathematics for future opportunities.
Sensata expects all of its employees to treat one another and our customers, vendors and business associates with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing a supportive and understanding environment which allows individuals to realize their maximum potential within the company.
Click here to view our Diversity Policy.