Sensata has a long and proud history of supporting the communities in which we operate. For nearly all of our 100-year history, we have been involved with outreach programs that nurture and support education, economic development, civic involvement, and diversity. In 2017, the Company founded the Sensata Foundation to more closely support qualifying charitable entities that support the Company’s core initiatives.
Annual Grant Process
Sensata Foundation provides annual grants to qualifying 501(c)(3) charitable entities that support Sensata’s core initiatives, including Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education and community priorities. Our geographic focus is on the U.S. communities where Sensata employees live and work.
We are proud to announce our 2021-2022 Foundation Grant Recipients:
- Associates for Human Services, Inc. (Taunton, MA)
- Attleboro Area Council of Churches (Attleboro, MA)
- Attleboro Area Industrial Museum, Inc. (Attleboro, MA)
- Attleboro Museum, Inc. (Attleboro, MA)
- Books Are Wings (Pawtucket, RI)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley (Westlake Village, CA)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro South (Taunton, MA)
- Clean Ocean Access (Middletown, RI)
- Family Service of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- Forgotten Harvest (Oak Park, MI)
- Girls Incorporated of Taunton (Taunton, MA)
- Gleaners Community Food Bank (Detroit, MI)
- Hebron Food Pantry, Inc. (Attleboro, MA)
- Hockomock Area YMCA (North Attleboro, MA)
- Idaho Foodbank Warehouse, Inc. (Meridian, ID)
- Literacy Center Inc. (Attleboro, MA)
- Massachusetts Biotechnology Education Foundation (Cambridge, MA)
- Massachusetts Science & Engineering Fair Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
- Michigan Youth Empowerment Foundation (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- New Hope, Inc. (Attleboro, MA)
- Newport/Fall River Star Kids Scholarship Program (Middletown, RI)
- Old Colony Young Men's Christian Association, Inc. (Brockton, MA)
- Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen Foundation (Taunton, MA)
- Our Sisters' School (New Bedford, MA)
- Pine Street Inn (Boston, MA)
- Preparatory Rehabilitation For Individual Development and Employment, Inc. (Taunton, MA)
- Rhode Island Community Food Bank Association (Providence, RI)
- Robbins Children's Programs Inc. (Attleboro, MA)
- STEMbassadors Inc. (Ventura, CA)
- Tech Goes Home Incorporated (Boston, MA)
- The College Crusade of Rhode Island (Providence, RI)
- The Works Museum (Bloomington, MN)
- Thompson Island Outward Bound Education Center (Boston, MA)
- Timothy Smith Network (Boston, MA)
- Wade Institute for Science Education (Quincy, MA)
- West End Community Center, Inc. (Providence, RI)
- YMCA of Boise City, Inc. (Boise, ID)
- YMCA of Attleboro (Attleboro, MA)
The Sensata Technologies Foundation accepts new grant applications every year for our annual grant program.
The deadline for applications is June 30, 2022.
The Sensata Foundation encourages new and existing grant applicants to take the brief eligibility survey prior to completing the grant application.
For more information about the Sensata Foundation and funding opportunities, please email [email protected].