Welcome to Our Valued Supply Chain Partners
Welcome to Sensata's Supply Chain partners. As we work together, the key to our success will be keeping our initiatives simple and succinct so we do not burden ourselves with overly complex solutions. We remain focused on continuous improvement in three key fundamental areas important to your business -- Quality, Cost and Delivery. Read more about these three basic concepts here.
|Brown, Eric||Director, Global Sourcing Electricalfirstname.lastname@example.org||508-250-7542|
|Gilliland, Ramelle||Director, Advanced Sourcingemail@example.com||508-236-2029|
|Kipker, Jason||Director, Global Supplier Qualityfirstname.lastname@example.org||508-236-1757|
|Manno, Chris||Director, Global Sourcing Mechanicalsemail@example.com||508-236-2099|
|Martinez, Alberto||Director, Supplier Performancefirstname.lastname@example.org||508-236-1756|
|Ford, Dan||Director, Indirect Sourcingemail@example.com||508-236-1736|
|Leong, Kee Wai||Director, Regional Sourcing AP & EUfirstname.lastname@example.org||603-55666168|
|Pluta, Paul||Director, Regional Sourcing Americasemail@example.com||615-613-2563|
Policies & Procedures
- Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Global Supplier Quality Manual: Updated version, to better align industry requirements, like risk oriented thinking, establishment of an efficient Quality Management System (QMS), product safety strategy, the adequate management of software/ embedded software management and the establishment of a Zero-Defect Mindset etc... It is the responsibility of each Supplier, to review and to assure compliance to the expectation outlined in the GSQM rev. P. Agreement is required to be submitted by the Supplier, using the GSQM Agreement Letter (latest version) to their respective Purchasing Contact / Supplier Quality Engineering Team at Sensata.
- Human Rights and Working Conditions Policy: Sensata’s human rights expectations apply to all of our personnel, business partners and other parties directly linked to our operations, products or services; as such, Sensata is committed to respecting the United Nations Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights (2011) and its principles within our operations and supply chains.
- Supplier Code of Conduct Policy: Sensata recognizes the shared values it has with its customers, stockholders, employees, suppliers and the parties with whom it does business. We are committed to the highest standards of integrity and ethical behaviors. We require third parties we do business with to achieve similarly high standards. This Supplier Code of Conduct (Code) sets out the general requirements applicable to any Supplier who provides goods or services to Sensata.
- Compliance with Existing Law and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Regarding the Combatting of Human Trafficking: Sensata declares its commitment to identify, assess and eliminate the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking at its facilities and operations, and within its supply chain, consistent with the definitions and requirements of the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, the UK Modern Slavery Act of 2015, and where applicable, the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 52.222-50 on Combating Trafficking in Persons.
- REVISED | QMS01108101 Revision C | Corrective Action Problem Solving 8D Form: Global collaboration between Sensata Customer and Supplier Quality Engineering, Sensata introduces a consolidated Problem Solving Methodology Worksheet. This worksheet is to be used by all Supplier’s when requested to address and investigate nonconformance’s by Sensata. It’s content provides Suppliers with the necessary tools to properly investigate root cause analysis, corrective action and effectiveness of actions taken, etc.
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Notice: This disclosure is for compliance with California Civil Code 1714.43, known commonly as the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010.
|QMS-1004436||G-SM-08||Supplier GSQM Acceptance Letter||M|
|QMS01108101||N/A||Global 8D Instructions & Template, Containment Instructions & Worksheets||C|
|QMS-1006304||G-SM-24||Supplier Request for Engineering Approval (SREA) & Deviation Form||E|
|QMS-1004961||G-SM-14||Supplier Request Initial Sample & Evaluation Request (RIS/ISER) Form||M|
|QMS-1006309||G-SM-29||Run at a Rate Worksheet||D|