To submit a new supplier request or change an existing supplier record, please use our:
Sensata is pursuing continuous improvement activities for supplier communications and material planning.
The iSupplier Portal is the first phase of our continuous improvement roadmap:
- Oracle "iSupplier” is a collaborative web-based application that enables Sensata and its suppliers to communicate with each other in real time.
- iSupplier enables access to information and allows the supplier to respond to Sensata with order acknowledgments, change requests and shipment notices.
- iSupplier will be rolled out globally on a site by site basis. Our local Procurement teams will contact Suppliers when we are ready to launch iSupplier at a given site.
- If you have any questions about using iSupplier, please reach out to your local Procurement or Supply Planning contact.
The Long Term Goal is to have 80% of our Direct Material Supply Base on iSupplier Portal.
Do you want to learn more?
iSupplier Training Videos
This video explains the basic navigational elements within iSupplier and how the iSupplier dashboard is structured. It describes how to use common icons, settings, drill down and advanced search features.
This set of videos explains the user registration process within iSupplier. In includes how to assign user responsibilities / make sites, how to inactivate a user and reset username and password.View our Supplier Onboarding videos >
This video explains how a supplier can view the forecast shared by Sensata. This feature will be enabled to suppliers on a case by case basis.
Purchase Order (PO) Management
This set of videos explains the Purchase Order management process within iSupplier. It includes how to acknowledge a PO, submit a date / quantity / price change request, split POs and print POs to PDFs. It also shows how to view Inventory On Hand and manage the email notification settings.View our PO Management videos >
Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) Generation
This set of videos explains the ASN process within iSupplier. It includes how to create an ASN and cancel an ASN (line level or entire shipment). It also explains how to upload ASNs via an Excel template and set the proper time zone for shipments.View our ASN Generation videos >
|Brown, Eric||Director, Global Sourcing Electrical||[email protected]||508-250-7542|
|Gilliland, Ramelle||Director, Advanced Sourcing||[email protected]||508-236-2029|
|Saulnier, Jonathan||Director, Global Sourcing Mechanicals||[email protected]||508-236-2040|
|Martinez, Alberto||Director, Supplier Performance||[email protected]||508-236-1756|
|Ford, Dan||Director, Indirect Sourcing||[email protected]||508-236-1736|
|Leong, Kee Wai||Director, Regional Sourcing AP & EU||[email protected]||603-55666168|
|Pluta, Paul||Director, Regional Sourcing Americas||[email protected]||615-613-2563|
Policies & Procedures
- Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Global Supplier Quality Manual: Updated version, to reinforce the expectation of Sensata and our Customers, to ensure ZERO-DEFECT at any program stage, during mass production and after-market obligations. Rev. R recalls robust Change Management processes at suppliers, incl. adequate communication with Sensata and required approval by Sensata. In case of the announcement of an escalation stage, which is the identification of serious risks for Sensata and their customers, we expect fast retrieval incl. the establishment of actively managed recovery plans by the supplier. It is the responsibility of each Supplier, to review and to assure compliance to the expectation outlined in the "GSQM rev. R". The acceptance of a Sensata Purchase Order is the agreement of all Sensata Terms and Conditions, incl. the actual GSQM.
- Human Rights and Working Conditions Policy: Sensata’s human rights expectations apply to all of our personnel, business partners and other parties directly linked to our operations, products or services; as such, Sensata is committed to respecting the United Nations Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights (2011) and its principles within our operations and supply chains.
- Supplier Code of Conduct Policy: Sensata recognizes the shared values it has with its customers, stockholders, employees and suppliers. We are committed to the highest standards of integrity and ethical behaviors, and we require our suppliers to achieve similarly high standards. The Supplier Code of Conduct (Code) sets out the general requirements applicable to any all suppliers who provide goods and/or services to Sensata.
Sensata strongly encourages all of its direct and indirect suppliers, including contractors, to train its employees and sub-contractors on ethics and human rights in alignment with Sensata’s Supplier Code of Conduct. To this end, Sensata has created a one-page summary of key ethics and human rights practices which is translated into five languages (English, Spanish, German, Bulgarian, and Chinese), which can be accessed through the links provided below. Sensata also recommends that its suppliers make use of the Supply Chain Sustainability training provided by the Automobile Industry Action Group (AIAG) and the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) and other professional organizations through their respective websites.
- Compliance with Existing Law and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Regarding the Combatting of Human Trafficking: Sensata declares its commitment to identify, assess and eliminate the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking at its facilities and operations, and within its supply chain, consistent with the definitions and requirements of the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, the UK Modern Slavery Act of 2015, and where applicable, the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 52.222-50 on Combating Trafficking in Persons.
- REVISED | QMS01108101 Revision D | Corrective Action Problem Solving 8D Form: Global collaboration between Sensata Customer and Supplier Quality Engineering, Sensata introduces a consolidated Problem Solving Methodology Worksheet. This worksheet is to be used by all Supplier’s when requested to address and investigate nonconformance’s by Sensata. It’s content provides Suppliers with the necessary tools to properly investigate root cause analysis, corrective action and effectiveness of actions taken, etc.
- UK Human Rights Trafficking Policy Statement: This statement has been prepared in accordance with the United Kingdom Modern Slavery Act 2015, Chapter 30, Part 6, Provisions 54 and the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 and discloses measures taken by Sensata Technologies Holding plc and its subsidiaries (Sensata) during the 2018 fiscal year to address human trafficking and forced labor within its operations and supply chain.
|QMS01108101||N/A||Global 8D Instructions & Template, Containment Instructions & Worksheets||D|
|QMS-1006304||G-SM-24||Supplier Request for Engineering Change Approval [SREA] Supplier Deviation Request||F|
|QMS-1004961||G-SM-14||Supplier Request Initial Sample & Evaluation Request (RIS/ISER) Form||N|
|QMS-1006309||G-SM-29||[email protected] - Worksheet||D|