Welcome to Our Valued Supply Chain Partners
Welcome to Sensata's Supply Chain partners. As we work together, the key to our success will be keeping our initiatives simple and succinct so we do not burden ourselves with overly complex solutions. We remain focused on continuous improvement in three key fundamental areas important to your business -- Quality, Cost and Delivery. Read more about these three basic concepts here.
|Brown, Eric||Director, Global Sourcing Electrical||[email protected]||508-250-7542|
|Gilliland, Ramelle||Director, Advanced Sourcing||[email protected]||508-236-2029|
|Saulnier, Jonathan||Director, Global Sourcing Mechanicals||[email protected]||508-236-2040|
|Martinez, Alberto||Director, Supplier Performance||[email protected]||508-236-1756|
|Ford, Dan||Director, Indirect Sourcing||[email protected]||508-236-1736|
|Leong, Kee Wai||Director, Regional Sourcing AP & EU||[email protected]||603-55666168|
|Pluta, Paul||Director, Regional Sourcing Americas||[email protected]||615-613-2563|
Policies & Procedures
- Terms & Conditions of Purchase
- Global Supplier Quality Manual: Updated version, to reinforce the expectation of Sensata and our Customers, to ensure ZERO-DEFECT at any program stage, during mass production and after-market obligations. Rev. R recalls robust Change Management processes at suppliers, incl. adequate communication with Sensata and required approval by Sensata. In case of the announcement of an escalation stage, which is the identification of serious risks for Sensata and their customers, we expect fast retrieval incl. the establishment of actively managed recovery plans by the supplier. It is the responsibility of each Supplier, to review and to assure compliance to the expectation outlined in the "GSQM rev. R". The acceptance of a Sensata Purchase Order is the agreement of all Sensata Terms and Conditions, incl. the actual GSQM.
- Human Rights and Working Conditions Policy: Sensata’s human rights expectations apply to all of our personnel, business partners and other parties directly linked to our operations, products or services; as such, Sensata is committed to respecting the United Nations Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights (2011) and its principles within our operations and supply chains.
- Supplier Code of Conduct Policy: Sensata recognizes the shared values it has with its customers, stockholders, employees and suppliers. We are committed to the highest standards of integrity and ethical behaviors, and we require our suppliers to achieve similarly high standards. The Supplier Code of Conduct (Code) sets out the general requirements applicable to any all suppliers who provide goods and/or services to Sensata.
Sensata strongly encourages all of its direct and indirect suppliers, including contractors, to train its employees and sub-contractors on ethics and human rights in alignment with Sensata’s Supplier Code of Conduct. To this end, Sensata has created a one-page summary of key ethics and human rights practices which is translated into five languages (English, Spanish, German, Bulgarian, and Chinese), which can be accessed through the links provided below. Sensata also recommends that its suppliers make use of the Supply Chain Sustainability training provided by the Automobile Industry Action Group (AIAG) and the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) and other professional organizations through their respective websites.
- Compliance with Existing Law and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Regarding the Combatting of Human Trafficking: Sensata declares its commitment to identify, assess and eliminate the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking at its facilities and operations, and within its supply chain, consistent with the definitions and requirements of the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, the UK Modern Slavery Act of 2015, and where applicable, the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 52.222-50 on Combating Trafficking in Persons.
- REVISED | QMS01108101 Revision C | Corrective Action Problem Solving 8D Form: Global collaboration between Sensata Customer and Supplier Quality Engineering, Sensata introduces a consolidated Problem Solving Methodology Worksheet. This worksheet is to be used by all Supplier’s when requested to address and investigate nonconformance’s by Sensata. It’s content provides Suppliers with the necessary tools to properly investigate root cause analysis, corrective action and effectiveness of actions taken, etc.
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Notice: This disclosure is for compliance with California Civil Code 1714.43, known commonly as the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010.
|QMS01108101||N/A||Global 8D Instructions & Template, Containment Instructions & Worksheets||C|
|QMS-1006304||G-SM-24||Supplier Request for Engineering Change Approval [SREA] Supplier Deviation Request||F|
|QMS-1004961||G-SM-14||Supplier Request Initial Sample & Evaluation Request (RIS/ISER) Form||M|
|QMS-1006309||G-SM-29||[email protected] - Worksheet||D|