- The KP2 dashcam is designed to increase safety for commercial fleet vehicles and is the first road-facing camera that can add a driver-facing camera with a 1” x 1” plug-in that snaps into the base unit.
- The KP2’s modular design enables fleets to upgrade without
Sensata Technologies Debuts at the Auto Expo Components 2023 in New Delhi as a Leading Sensor and Electrical Protection Solutions Supplier for Electric Vehicles
The company showcased its innovations supporting electrification, as well as a broad range of mission-critical sensors and electrical protection solutions.Learn More
Sensata Technologies Launches Sensata INSIGHTS Proprietary Platform that Provides End-to-end IoT Solutions
- Sensata INSIGHTS provides better data for customers to fully maximize the IoT ecosystem with end-to-end solutions that span the entire supply chain including logistics, telematics and worksite monitoring and management.
Sensata Technologies Debuts as Number 23 in Newsweek's America's Most Responsible Companies 2023 List
- Sensata was the top-ranked company in Massachusetts and number nine in the Technology Hardware industry.
Sensata Technologies’ Tire Mounted Sensor for Automotive and Tire OEMs Provides New Data to Enhance Safety and Performance
- Attached directly to a tire’s inner liner, Sensata’s new Tire Mounted Sensors deliver additional sensing capabilities, tire identification and lifetime data continuity that provide benefits to drivers and tire and vehicle OEMs.
- The new sensors
Year to Date New Business Awards in 2022 Have Already Surpassed Previous Record Full Year Awards Achieved in 2021Learn More
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.11 per sharLearn More
- As electronics replace legacy hydraulic components in brake-by-wire systems, different sensing technologies are needed for brake pedal sensing.
- Sensata’s Brake Pedal Force sensor for electromechanical brake systems improves braking response tim
Sensata Technologies | Lithium Balance Debuts ASIL C Certified Battery Management System for High Voltage Applications at Battery Show North America
- The new Lithium Balance n3-BMS from Sensata Technologies comes functional safety certified off-the-shelf, significantly reducing the time to market and costs associated with the ISO 26262 certification process.
- The battery management system is