SWINDON, United Kingdom, November 29, 2023 - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company and leading provider of sensors, sensor-rich solutions and electrical protection devices used in mission-critical systems that create valuable business insights foLearn More
- Sensata Technologies has been selected to develop a suspension pressure sensor to be integrated within an Active Suspension System (ASS) tailored for electric vehicles.
- The collaboration with a global automotive systems manufacturer exemplifies
NEWTONABBEY, Northern Ireland, June 8, 2023 - The global industrial company today launched its plans and construction timetable for its new £16.5 million research and development facility at an event hosted by the Antrim & Newtownabbey Council.Learn More
The company was awarded the "Most Comprehensive Lean Program" prize during the Operational Excellence Awards 2023, organized by Lean Institute Bulgaria
- More than 550 US-based employees undertook 40 community service projects with 33 nonprofits.
- Sensata’s Annual Day of Service is one of three programs celebrating its employee volunteerism in the US, in addition to its newly established Annual Steve Reynolds Impa
Sensata Technologies Launches c-BMS24X Battery Management System with Advanced Software Features for Industrial Applications and Low Voltage Electric Vehicles
- The new c-BMS24X from Sensata Technologies' battery management brand, Lithium Balance, enables improvements in vehicle range, uptime and battery health and performance for applications with up to 24 cells in series and 2000+A continuous current.
- Advanced softwar
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company and leading provider of sensors, sensor-rich solutions and electrical protection devices used in mission-critical systems that create valuable business insights for customers, today announcLearn More
Hengelo in the fast lane of electric vehicle component testing
The industrial technology company, which works with some of the world’s biggest automotive, heavy vehicle and industrial brands, has today opened its €2.5 million purpose-built facility in the Twente area.Learn More
Sensata Technologies to Release First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on April 25, 2023 and Announces a Quarterly Dividend Increase to $0.12 Per Share
APR 13, 2023Learn More
SWINDON, United Kingdom, January 31, 2023 – Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) today announced that it has been included in the 2023 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) as a member for the first time.Learn More
SWINDON, United Kingdom--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company and leading provider of sensor-rich solutions that create insights for customers, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.Learn More
JAN 25, 2023Learn More