SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies Holding plc (NYSE: ST) today announced that John Mirshekari has been appointed to Sensata’s Board of Directors and to serve on the Growth & Innovation Committee and the Finance Committee, effective March 1, 2024.Learn More
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company and leading provider of sensors, sensor-rich solutions, and electrical protection devices used in mission-critical systems that create valuable business insights for customLearn More
- Sensata has established a new goal to achieve 45% absolute reduction in Scope 1 and 2 market-based emissions by 2030 compared to a 2021 baseline.
- 2030 goal is consistent with climate science and the level of decarbonization required to limit gl
Sensata Paves the Way for Sustainable Water Use with New Smart Pressure Sensor for In-Meter Monitoring
- Sensata’s new Digital Water Pressure Sensor allows for remote pressure monitoring by utilities to identify distribution issues, leaks, and other non-revenue water events.
- Unique package designed to manage pressure throughout life of the meter.
Key Automotive Brake System Manufacturers Choose Sensata's Force Sensing Technology for Driving Innovation in Electromechanical Brakes (EMB)
- Sensata Technologies maintains leadership in brake control sensing solutions by securing production nomination of its innovative Brake Force Sensor for Electro-mechanical Brakes (EMB) for launch within 2025
- EMB offers significant advantages for
SWINDON, United Kingdom, November 29, 2023 - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a global industrial technology company and leading provider of sensors, sensor-rich solutions and electrical protection devices used in mission-critical systems that create valuable business insights foLearn More
- Sensata Technologies has been selected to develop a suspension pressure sensor to be integrated within an Active Suspension System (ASS) tailored for electric vehicles.
- The collaboration with a global automotive systems manufacturer exemplifies
- Solution is the first with full UL Recognition for the use of R454A, R454B, R454C, and R32 under the 4th edition of UL 60335-2-40
- Sensata ResonixTM RGD Sensor detects the presence of A2L refrigerant gases by monitoring the acoustic r
Sensata Technologies Launches Next-Generation PreView Sentry®79 Take-off and Reverse Blind Spot Monitoring Radar
- Sensata Technologies disrupts the medium- and heavy-duty industries with advanced object detection and blind spot monitoring technology.
- Sensata's PreView Sentry®79 is an advanced 79GHz front and rear detection radar sensor designed
- Sensata Technologies is featuring its groundbreaking Electrified Flight Portfolio including Inceptors, Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs), Electric Drive Sensors (EDPs), and High Voltage Contactors at NBAA BACE 2023.
Sensata Technologies Introduces GTM400 and GTM500 Bidirectional Contactors for Energy Storage, DC Fast Charging and Heavy-Duty Vehicles
Sensata Technologies’ Solutions for Battery and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles Named 2023 Automotive News PACE Award Finalists
- Sensata’s electromechanical fuse for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs), the GigaFuse, and its Antifreeze Pressure Sensor for Fuel Cell Vehicles (FCVs), have been named as finalists in Automotive News’ 2023 PACE Awards.
- The long-running awards pr