Sensata Technologies’ Second Annual Sustainability Report Highlights Improvements in Diversity, Greenhouse Gas Emissions Accounting and Responsible Sourcing
- Sensata underscores commitment to focus areas of Empowering Our Workforce, Innovating for Sustainability, Protecting Our Environment, and Operating Responsibly.
Sensata Technologies Develops New Bluetooth Low Energy Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems for Automotive OEMs
- Sensata Technologies developed its Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to address the market shift towards smarter, connected tires.
- BLE TPMS helps improve vehicle safety, performance and the driving experience.
Sensata Technologies Adds Predictive Maintenance for Rotary Equipment to Sensata IQ Platform via Partnership with Nanoprecise
- Sensata’s new solution actively monitors rotary assets for faults using a multi-modal sensor and AI-driven analysis capabilities from Nanoprecise through the Sensata IQ platform.
- Nanoprecise’s AI technology expands Sensata IQ asset monitoring p
- Over 580 U.S.-based employees volunteered with 26 nonprofits to support causes such as STEM education.
- The company’s designated day for volunteering encourages employees to use their interests and skills to help communities where Sensata operat
Sensata Technologies | SmartWitness Launches Industry’s First Modular Road-Facing/Driver-Facing Dashcam for Fleets
- The new KP2 dashcam enables commercial fleets to easily upgrade from road-facing to combined road-facing/driver-facing dashcams with a 1” x 1” plug-in – no replacement or rewiring required.
Acquisition foundational to Clean Energy Solutions portfolioLearn More
First Quarter Results above GuidanceLearn More
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved the implementation of a quarterly dividend in the amLearn More