Sensata Technologies’ Tire Mounted Sensor for Automotive and Tire OEMs Provides New Data to Enhance Safety and Performance
- Attached directly to a tire’s inner liner, Sensata’s new Tire Mounted Sensors deliver additional sensing capabilities, tire identification and lifetime data continuity that provide benefits to drivers and tire and vehicle OEMs.
- The new sensors
Year to Date New Business Awards in 2022 Have Already Surpassed Previous Record Full Year Awards Achieved in 2021Learn More
SWINDON, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.11 per sharLearn More
- As electronics replace legacy hydraulic components in brake-by-wire systems, different sensing technologies are needed for brake pedal sensing.
- Sensata’s Brake Pedal Force sensor for electromechanical brake systems improves braking response tim
Sensata Technologies | Lithium Balance Debuts ASIL C Certified Battery Management System for High Voltage Applications at Battery Show North America
- The new Lithium Balance n3-BMS from Sensata Technologies comes functional safety certified off-the-shelf, significantly reducing the time to market and costs associated with the ISO 26262 certification process.
- The battery management system is
Achieves Record Quarterly Revenue
Awarded Largest Single Design Win in Company's HistoryLearn More
SWINDON, England – (BUSINESS WIRE) - Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a leading industrial technology company and provider of sensor-rich solutions and insights for customers, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.11 per shaLearn More
- Sensata has developed a new fly-by-wire inceptor for electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft and has provided prototypes to several advanced air mobility manufacturers.
- Sensata will showcase its new inceptor at the Farnborough A
SWINDON, England - (BUSINESS WIRE) - SensaLearn More