- Annual Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement (2020)
- Board of Directors Governance Documents
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- California Proposition 65 Statement
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Policy
- Facility Management Certifications (Quality, Safety, Environmental, and Trade Compliance Related)
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Policy
- Global Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Policy
- Global Supplier Quality Manual
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reconciliation (2020 CDP Filing to 2020 Sustainability Report)
- Human Rights and Working Conditions Policy
- Political Activity Policy
- Responsible Minerals Sourcing Policy
- Sensata Ethics Hotline
- Specialized Disclosure (SD) Report Regarding Conflict Minerals 2020
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- 2020 Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT)
For additional information contact:
For questions regarding Sensata's sustainability program and ESG disclosures, including the Sustainability Report, please contact Sensata's ESG Team at [email protected].
For questions regarding material content, including questions to address compliance with REACH, RoHS and ELV European Directives, California Proposition 65 and similar legislation, please contact Sensata’s Material Content Reporting Team at [email protected]@sensata.com.
For requests of Sensata’s annual Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT), Cobalt Reporting Template (CRT) or Slavery and Trafficking Risk Template, please contact Sensata’s third-party provider at [email protected].